Friday, April 13, 2012

How awkward...

It's so awkward when you finally start your own blog to update people about things.
Well; my name is Michelle. Or as I will call myself: Lina Ryder. I want to be a writer.
Being a writer has been my dream since I was eight years old and I intend to chase it until that dream comes true.
It is of course; pretty hard. That is why I am making this blog. To let people know what I am writing; reading and everything so they can commend!
It's called the Elfish Bookworm because I love elves *hugs some random elves* and I adore books so yeah...my friend Abby came up with it. She also created the design of the blog.
You'll probably hear the name Dragonstar a lot; which I will explain in my next blog.
So have fun reading; laughing; commenting and hugs to everyone!


1 comment: