Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tagged

I was tagged by Abby from Dreams to Ink

Rules:
Post the Rules
Answer the Questions
Create Eleven New Questions
Tag Five People and Link to Them
Let Them Know They Were Tagged

My Answers:
1. What author inspires you the most?
I should say J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of Lord of the Rings because he has created such an amazing series in a time that you can barely imagine someone writing something like that. *he wrote LOTR in the Second World War*
2. Which character of yours cheers you up the most? Why?
Ohh they're supposed to cheer me up? Hehe no kidding, uhm I'd say Mikail. He's quite like me, sarcastic and funny and loyal. Writing him makes me laugh a lot.
3. Which trait of yours is the most useful when you are writing?
I'm quite perfectionistic when writing, I want everything to be perfect
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
I would want to fly so I could visit all my Inkie friends!
5. Pen/paper vs computer/laptop.
Laptop, my handwriting is awful
6. Which book character you'd like to meet?
Legolas from Lord of the Rings, he's just amazing
7. Which genre you would never write?
General fiction, I can't stand that I have limited myself to a real world.
8. What is the craziest thing you made a character do/say?
"I'm not pretending to be an Angel, I am an Angel."
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Singapore
10. When did you decide you wanted to be a writer?
Oh uhm...I guess I was around twelve years old when I got to meet this Dutch writer and then I knew I wanted to be a writer too.
11. How do you get inspired when you have no ideas?
Music, pictures, movies.

I tag Jennifer from Dreaming Among The Stars, I don't have other blogger friends.

1. Who is your fictional hero?
2. In what book would you like to take part?
3. If you had your novel filmed, who would you want to do the music?
4. If your character was real, what would be the first thing you'd say to him/her?
5. If you could have one animal {realistic or fictional}, what would it be?
6. If you had to write only one genre your whole life, what would it be?
7. What do you do with plot bunnies?
8. If you could be a superhero, who would you be?
9. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback books?
10. What book can you read over and over without it getting annoying?
11. If you could be a fantasy/paranormal creature, what would you be?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete