Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Scrivener, side projects, camp Nano and more

It's been a very long time since I last posted and I apologize for that, real life has been a hell of a *swears*. Excuse me for that. Though this is some bad news, I have a lot of good news as well:

My birthday is in ten days and my parents have gotten me Scrivener, which is an awesome writing program that I just love so much.

Dragonstar is now almost 25.000 words, 54 pages long and almost six finished chapters have been written.

Also I'm writing two side projects; Runelight and Ravenheart.

Runelight: Let the runes guide you.
Evaline Robbins was born without a voice, born with a gift that no one could see. As a young girl, she drew things that no one could understand. Patterns and signs, symbols and creatures only she could see. She called these signs Runes. Worried sick with their daughter's strange dreams and drawings, Evaline's parents sent her to therapy. W
hat Evaline doesn't know is that her drawings have caused a portal to open between Earth and her dreamworld, the creatures she has been dreaming of start to appear on Earth. With her dreamworld becoming stronger each second, Earth is beginning to fade. Can Evaline find her voice and save Earth, or will it be erased by the dreams of a young girl?

Ravenheart: You cannot hide from the Ravens.
Long ago in the First Age of Alicea, ravens were used by the High Priestesses as messengers. Messengers of Death. They were sent to people whose time was finishing, or to those that deserved Death. When king Eldred comes upon the throne of Laseai, the Ravens are being hunted down until they’re all gone.
Kalye, daughter of the King, hides something in her room of great importance. A familiar cry rings through the King’s halls every night. The cry of a Raven, reminding someone of a nearing Death.

Also, I have entered Camp NaNoWriMo, where it's my goal to write 50.000 words in a month. I'm entering Camp NaNoWriMo with Runelight.

I hope that you are still following and until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment