Sunday, August 5, 2012

Falldown

Falldown, a novel by Synna Knight.
They are coming
The world has come to an end, one by one it crumbles to pieces. People try to flee, but it is useless. There is no way to escape the darkness that has been created. Crisanna Blackwood is one of the people stuck among the ashes of the falling world, along with her brother Wyatt she is trapped in a city once known as Amsterdam.
They are nearing, the cause of all sorrow and despair. Demons, hellhounds, one’s worst nightmare. Led on by a deceived Angel called Luen, the shadow draws closer. When Crisanna and Luen meet by accident they decide that things must come to an end.
Together they must built up the world that was doomed to destroy, before they are taken by Death.

My new novel, a paranormal dystopian called Falldown. I've pretty much fallen in love with it as much as I love Dragonstar and I will write it as much as I will write Dragonstar. And to show more of the prettiness made by my friend and fellow blogger Faye, here is the banner:



Signed, Elva {my new blogger name}

0 comments:

Post a Comment